This tool is used to mark on a variety of materials such as steel, plastic, wood and glass. It is capable of marking on steel with a Rockwell hardness up 64. The stylus can be removed and replaced with several chisel tips for deburring, trimming, carving or general clean up. All parts are Interchangeable with CP 9361. This is a high quality tool that is made in the USA.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes in convenient carrying case
- Equipped with a flexible hose & filter with a 3/8" NPT fitting
- Will write on a variety of materials
- Carbide-tipped stylus for longer life
- Hardened piston for longer life
- Steel housing for durability
- Adjustable throttle for a variety of jobs
- Vibrating tip for all uses
- Weight = 13 oz.
- CFM consumed less than 1 CFM
- Air Inlet thread size (NPFT) = 1.4"
- Hose Size = 1/4" ID
- Overall Length = 5"
- Min. Supply air hose size = 3/8" ID
- Shipping weight = 1.5 lbs.