Automatically maintains air-oil ration regardless of air pressure fluctuations, 60 oz. Bowl Capacity.The bowl can be filled while the air line is under pressure.
Operating temperature range 40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Maximum operating pressure – 250 PSI..
Max. Flow SCFM 175
Recommended Oil SAE 10 oil or lighter, min. air flow for lubrication 30 scfm to establish drip rate
- Simple, trouble free design. It cannot be
over-filled, and has greater bowl capacity
which extends interval between filling
- Can be used downstream of 4 way valves
because it accommodates reverse flow
- Bowl fills all the way to the top
- It can be filled under pressure no need to
shut down air
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment
- Porous bronze oil metering diffuser
introduces smallest possible oil particles
to the air
- No small orifices to clog and
stop oil delivery
- Automatically maintains air-oil ratio
regardless of variations in air flow